- Open online courses, multiple start dates across 2024
- Live, real-time online classroom delivery with limited cohorts for best results
- Learn from leading experts without geographical restrictions
- In-house, face-to-face group sessions available
- CISI Accredited Premier Training Provider (APTP)
Whether for those starting their career in financial services or those more experienced whose career has taken an alternative path, the Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) and Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) are key qualifications – the enablers to progression and meeting regulatory requirements.
Most firms will require individuals to sign up for self-learning supported by textbooks and online resources.
At ZISHI, we understand and have evidence of how beneficial face-to-face – whether online or in person – real-time sessions can be in bringing the syllabus to life and embedding the learning both from the ability to pass the exams and the ongoing application of the content to business as usual.
We are an Accredited Premier Training Provider (APTP) with the CISI and only use training consultants who are ex-practitioners, who have done the job, hold the qualification and higher (and got the T-shirt).
So, for those especially new to financial services, we make sense of it all.
As an organisation you may only have one or two people that require the qualifications, which is where our open programmes are so useful. Your people will join small groups of employees in similar roles from other firms for the training.
Groups & Customised Training
ZISHI are global leaders in the creation of customised in-house training programmes. If you have a group of 8 or more who would benefit from either course, we can run a cohort exclusively for you. More importantly we can customise the content to focus on your specific needs. Contact us to find out more today.
We take the same approach to the Investment Advice Diploma and the Investment Operations Certificate as we do with our other exam support:
- Careful review of past papers helps us anticipate likely future questions for our question sets and mock exam
- Limiting class numbers to a maximum of 12 to ensure exceptional tuition standards
- Questions are marked and returned with comments to candidates to support development
- Choice of study dates
- Tutors provide 1:1 time, help and support through the course duration
- Tasks and “homework” are set for completion to ensure self-study
- Case studies and examples based on relevant firms
- We work closely with the CISI to understand the level of learning expected from the examiner
- We provide our honest and experienced opinion on the progress of the firm’s candidates to internal stakeholders
As part of the IAD and IOC, support the candidate will receive:
- Access to the tutors directly as well as your Client Services Manager at ZISHI
- Online revision material – including mock exams and end of chapter test questions
Our extensive experience shows delivering this way provides delegates with a better chance of passing first time.
Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) – modules
We recommend 2 days support for each of the following IAD papers:
- UK Regulation & Professional Integrity (compulsory)
Ensuring candidates can apply appropriate knowledge and understanding of UK financial markets, regulation and ethics to financial planning, advice and management for retail customers.
- Investment, Risk & Taxation (compulsory)
Ensuring candidates demonstrate the ability to apply the knowledge, theory and practical techniques required in order to assess a client’s current financial position and future requirements, make suitable investment recommendations, monitor performance and respond appropriately to changing needs and circumstances.
- Securities (optional)
Ensuring candidates can apply appropriate knowledge and understanding of securities, markets and related functions and administration.
- Derivatives (optional)
Providing those advising and/or dealing in derivatives with the knowledge and skills required for their job roles.
- Private Client Advice (optional).
Providing core knowledge within the areas of financial protection, pensions, retirement and financial planning skills for those individuals advising on retail investment products.
Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) – modules
We recommend 2 days support for each of the following IOC papers:
- Introductions to Securities & Investment
Providing an overview of all areas of investment to new entrants to the financial services industry. Providing an overview of all areas of investment to new entrants to the financial services industry.
- UK Financial Regulation
Ensuring candidates have an understanding of the regulations and legislation that underpin financial markets in the conduct of investment business in the UK.
- Combatting Financial Crime
Ensuring candidates have a basic knowledge of the regulations and practices relating to combating financial crime.
Multiple course dates are now accessible in the prospectus. To secure your team’s place(s) now contact us: email@example.com / call +44 (0) 204 551 8568 (choose option 3), or use online booking to ensure that we will get back to you with details.
The course is currently unavailable
We will notify you when it is available again. Just leave your email address: